Wednesday, February 19, 2014
Crispy Baked Chicken Tenders
• 1.5 lb. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, cut in tenders
• 2 Tbsp. All Purpose Flour
• 1 tsp Salt
• 1/2 tsp Pepper
• 1 Egg
• 2 tsp Worcestershire
• 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
• 3/4 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
• 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan
• Cooking Spray
1. Preheat Oven to 400 degrees and place a cooking rack on top of a baking sheet and spray with cooking spray.
2. Place Chicken tenders in a large ziploc bag along with flour salt and pepper, shake until chicken is coated
3. In shallow dish or bowl, whisk together egg, Worcestershire, dijon, and 1 tbls water.
4. In another dish, combine Panko and parmesan.
5. Dredge to flour coated tenders in egg, then in panko mixture (press crumbs into chicken to ensure they stick), place on baking sheet.
6. Once all tenders and coated, spray thoroughly with cooking spray and bake for 15 minutes.
For the Dipping Sauce (recipe is doubled from the video to feed 4)
• 1/2 Cup Light Mayo
• 2 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard (or regular)
• 1 Tbsp. Honey
• Pinch of Salt and Pepper
Combine all ingredients and serve with Chicken Tenders