• 4 Thick Cut Pork Chops
• 1 tsp Salt
• 3/4 tsp Pepper
• 2 tsp Lemon Zest
For the Mango BBQ Sauce
• 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 1/2 cup Onion, chopped
• 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
• 1/2 cup Apricot Jam (may substitute peach or orange marmalade)
• 1 tsp Ginger, minced
• 1 Mango, peeled and sliced
• 3/4 Ketchup
• 2 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
• Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Heat a saucepan over medium heat, add oil and onions and soften for 5 minutes
2. Next add garlic, jam, and ginger, mango, and ketchup then cook over medium low heat for the 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Once sauce has finished cooking, add lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
4. Preheat Grill to medium high heat, sprinkle pork chops evenly on each side with salt, pepper, and lemon zest.
5. Grill pork chops for 3-4 minutes on each side, then brush each side with BBQ sauce and cook another minute on each side.
6. Serve remaining Mango BBQ Sauce with grilled chops.