Wednesday, February 19, 2014
Baked Ham and Cheese Croissants
• 4 oz reduced fat cream cheese, softened
• 1/2 Tbsp honey dijon mustard
• 6 large croissants
• 6 slices of Monterrey jack or Colby jack cheese
• 1/2 pound shaved ham
1. Blend the cream cheese and mustard together until combined well.
2. Slice croissants in half and spread some of the cream cheese over both sides of the croissants.
3. Place a slice of cheese on each croissant and divide meat evenly between each croissants.
4. Close croissants and place on a baking sheet. Bake them at 350 for 15 minutes until golden and crispy. Eat immediately.