- Place the first 9 ingredients in the bread machine (butter through yeast).
- Set bread machine for the dough cycle (should be about 1.5 hours). Knead and let rise several times if not using a bread machine.
- Remove dough from bread machine and roll out to a 17″x10″ rectangle.
- Spread softened butter over dough and sprinkle with brown sugar & cinnamon.
- Roll dough from long end, like a jellyroll.
- Pinch ends to close.
- Slice rolled dough into ½” slices. This is easy to do using unflavored dental floss.
- Place rolls into greased pan and let rise until doubled. This works best if you cover pan with a clean towel and place on top of the oven while it preheats.
- Bake rolls at 350°, for 15-20 minutes, until golden.
- Mix all frosting ingredients until smooth.Spread on warm rolls.