• 2 cup(s) buttermilk
• 2 clove(s) garlic, crushed
• 1 tablespoon(s) hot-pepper sauce
• 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
• 1 teaspoon(s) fresh-ground pepper ...
• 2 pound(s) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3- by 1/2-inch strips
• 1 package(s) (7-ounce) sesame crisp bread, such as WASA
• 6 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter, melted
1. Combine the buttermilk, garlic, hot-pepper sauce, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Add the chicken, cover, and refrigerate for 2 hours or up to 12 hours. Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly coat 2 baking pans with oil and set aside.
2. Crush the crisp bread into coarse crumbs and place the crumbs in a large, shallow baking dish, toss in the melted butter, and set aside. Remove the chicken from the marinade and coat with the crumbs. Place on the prepared pans and bake, turning once, until golden and crisp — about 25 minutes.