2 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups oats
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1/4 tsp. all spice
1 cup packed light brown sugar
3/4 cup white sugar
Stick and 1/2 butter (at room temperature)
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups candy corn
1 cup peanut butter chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Sift together flour, oats, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, use an electric mixer to combine brown sugar, white sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla.
4. Using a mixer stir dry mixture into wet mixture.
5. Stir in candy corn and peanut butter chips.
6. Using a small ice cream scoop, spoon rounded tablespoons of dough onto cookie sheets lined with parchment paper (it makes cleanup easier when the candy corn melts)
7. Bake for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Serve and devour!