• 2 (10¾ oz.) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
• 1 (10¾ oz.) can condensed cream of celery soup
• 2 cups half & half
• 6 Tbsp. melted butter
• 4 medium russet potatoes peeled and diced into 1 inch cubes
• 1½ cups grated cheddar cheese
• 1 bunch green onions thinly sliced
• 4 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
• Additional shredded cheddar cheese
1. In a Bean Pot, combine the cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup, half & half, and melted butter. Add potatoes and stir to combine.
2. Cook at 350 for 1 hour or until potatoes are tender.
3. Add 1½ cups of shredded cheese and stir until melted.4. Serve soup and top with green onion, bacon, and shredded cheese if desired