• 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
• 3 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
• 4 cups cold milk
• 1-1/2 teaspoons coconut extract
• 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened...
• 1 can (20 ounces) DOLE® Crushed Pineapple in 100% Pineapple Juice, well drained
• 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped and sweetened
• 2 cups flaked coconut, toasted
• Mix cake batter according to package directions. Pour into two greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pans. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until the cakes test done. Cool completely.
• In a large bowl, combine pudding mixes, milk and coconut extract; beat for 2 minutes. Add the cream cheese and beat well. Stir in pineapple.
• Spread over the cooled cakes. Top with whipped cream; sprinkle with coconut. Chill for at least 2 hours. Yield: 24 servings.