• Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
• 1 package Pillsbury® Sugar Cookie Mix
• 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
• 2 tablespoons water
• 1/2 teaspoon almond extract (optional)...
• 1 large egg
• 1/4 cup Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
• 1/4 cup Smucker's® Low Sugar™ Reduced Sugar Apricot Preserves
FRUIT FOR TOPPING
• 1 cup sliced strawberries (about 8 medium)
• 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Low Sugar™ Reduced Sugar Apricot Preserves
• 1 kiwi, thinly sliced, cut into fourths
• 1 (8 oz.) can pineapple tidbits, drained
• 1/2 cup blueberries
• HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat 12-inch pizza pan with no-stick cooking spray.
• COMBINE cookie mix, oil, water, almond extract and egg in medium bowl. Mix with spoon until evenly moistened. Spread evenly just to the edge of prepared pan.
• BAKE 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely.
• BLEND frosting and 1/4 cup preserves until smooth. Spread on cooled cookie. Gently stir sliced strawberries with preserves until berries are evenly coated. Cut cookie into 16 wedges. Arrange rows of strawberries, kiwi, pineapple and blueberries within each wedge. Serve immediately.
• TIP Be careful not to overbake. Cookie may puff up in middle while baking but will flatten as it cools.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/16 of pie), Calories 190 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 170mg, Total Carbohydrate 30g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 13g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 20%, Calcium 0%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.