2. 1 cup low fat plain Greek yogurt
3. 1 pkg. Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Devil’s Food Cake Mix
4. 1/2 cup chocolate cookie crumbs or chocolate graham cracker crumbs
5. 1 large egg
6. 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
7. 1/2 cup raspberry spread
8. 12 ounces fresh raspberries
9. 8 small mint leaves
1. Mix in a medium bowl,1 packet of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Orange Crème Flavor Mix, 1 can of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter, and Greek yogurt. Stir until evenly blended. Cover and refrigerate.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8 (4-inch) mini tart pans with removable bottom plates with cooking spray. OR 2 (9-10-inch) tart pans with removable bottom plates.
3. Combine cake mix, cookie crumbs, egg, and butter in a large bowl. Stir until evenly mixed. Gently press dough into greased tart shells on the bottom and up the sides. Place foil over dough in tart shells and fill foil with pie weights or beans. Place tart shells on baking pans.
4. Bake tart shells 7 minutes. Remove foil with pie weights and cook 5-7 additional minutes or until crispy around the edges. Transfer from oven to cooling rack. Cool 5 minutes. Carefully push bottom plate up to remove shells from pans. When shells are completely cool, fill with orange yogurt crème.
5. Place raspberry spread in small bowl, microwave for 30 seconds to soften. Gently fold raspberries with warm raspberry spread. Spoon about 5 raspberries in the center for the orange yogurt crème. Garnish with a mint leaf. Makes: 8 tarts